Soquity social network platform owned by Terrapact Enterprise Private Limited aimed to be a single-stop solution for all your social impact. Through a robust user driven content feed, wide selection of CSOs and an intuitive UI, Soquity aims to optimize the process of contributing with confidence.
There is currently no minimum donation threshold.
- Login through the app
- Choose fundraiser selected by cause from the “contribute” page
- Navigate through the fundraiser for details and other information
- Click on Donate and select the desired donation amount
- Fill in the required details at the Razorpay payment page
- Select the payment method
- Complete the bank authentication process
Soquity charges a platform fee of 6% on donations and does not charge NGOs for fundraisers. The money we earn as platform fee helps us keep the platform running and keep innovating. For every rupee we receive this way, we try to raise two rupees for NGOs.
Our payment partner Razorpay charges between 2% to 3% based on the payment method.
FAQS FOR DONORS
- Check “Your Dontions” on your profile page on the app. You should have your donation receipt and your thank you certificate.
- If you still can’t find it, drop a mail to email@example.com
You will receive a receipt with the letterhead of the beneficiary on it.
We currently do not accept international donations due to regulatory complexity. We are working to include it in the coming months.
All NGOs fundraising on Soquity are 80G certified, which means that you will be able to claim tax exemption on any donation made on Soquity.
No, only certified and verified NGOs .
- Other users can see the fundraisers you have donated to.
- Other users cannot see the amount you have donated to the fundraiser.
- You will receive a private thank you card with the donation amount which you are free to share across platforms.
We want you to be wildly, over-the-moon happy with your donation. If you’re not, let us know! Through Soquity Guaranteed, Soquity promises donors complete satisfaction with every facet of the donation process.For any grievances please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. .
- UPI ( “”, “”, … ).
- Credit Card ( “”, “”, ””, …).
- Debit Card ( “”, “”, ””, …).
- Netbanking ( “”, “”, ””, …).
- Wallets ( PhonePe, MobiKwik , Freecharge, Airtel Money, Jio Money, Payzapp).
- Pay Later ( Simpl, ePay later, ICICI Bank Pay Later, FlexiPay by HDFC).
- EMI for any Credit and Debit card.
The “Your Donation” section in your profile page on the app lists all the donations you have made along with the receipts and certificates associated with them. .
FAQS FOR NON-PROFITS
You can initiate the process of starting a fundraiser my mailing us at email@example.com. We will provide you with detailed guidelines on the information required as well as the MoU for the fundraiser.
Soquity currently does not charge NGOs for the fundraiser.
Soquity will settle your funds by the end of the week, automatically without you raising a request.
Yes, your fundraiser goal can be changed later on.
The additional funds raised are considered as their goodwill towards you and the funds will be settled with you by the end of the week.
Can I get information on the people donating to my fundraiser?
We do not have a time limit on a fundraiser duration. However, we will provide you with the an estimate of the ideal time for your fundraiser to stay live.
You can design any thank you image with the aspect ratio of 1:1 or 4:3.
FAQS FOR SECURITY AND PRIVACY
- When you make a contribution to a project on Soquity, your name, billing address, email address, and credit card information are collected by one of our third-party credit card vendors (Razorpay).While we encourage donors to share their name and address with the project leader in order to foster long-term relationships, donors may prefer to remain anonymous. In that case, Soquity promises to maintain your complete privacy.
All credit card donations are processed through Razorpay, a secure third-party payment gateway for credit card payments, highly secure third-party payment systems. Because all transactions go through third parties,Soquity does not store or retain credit card numbers. Further, we will never release your personal information to any outside party unless authorized to do so. All donations made through Soquity are kept private over Razorpay’s secure networks.
All projects on Soquity are thoroughly vetted for eligibility to receive donations. All other information related to the fundraiser and the NGo can be found on the Soquity’s app at the respective account and campaign page.
User profile page.
- You can delete your account from your profile page on the app.
- We do not have a deactivate option yet
FAQS FOR FEED - POST
- Go to feed
- Select Post
- Upload content in the form of Text, Images, Videos
- Images and Videos can also be uploaded directly via camera mode
- Yes by selecting the dropdown arrow at the top right corner of the post
- Select Edit
Under Feed in your user profile page
FAQS FOR FEED - FOLLOW
- Search for the particular user in the search bar.
- Navigate to the user profile from the search bar result and click on follow.
- Navigate to the user profile from the feed posts and click on follow.
- Go to your own user profile
- Select following
- Access users who you are following
- Go to your own user profile.
- Select followers.
- Access users who are following you.
FAQS FOR FEED - POLICIES AND REPORTING
If we determine that you violated the trademark policy as per the IT and Trademarks Act, 1999, we may suspend your account. Depending on the type of violation, we may give you an opportunity to comply with our policies. In other instances, an account may be permanently suspended upon first review. If you believe that your account was suspended in error, you can submit an appeal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Still have questions?
Our team is here to help! Please contact us.